Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post-Christmas Depression.

Haha, well I suppose I shall make an entry about Christmas because I cling onto that memory as much as I can. It comes and goes way too fast. Apart from feeling like it wasn't more than a daydream, it was pretty awesome.



I got a lot of awesome, useful, and surprising gifts. One of those gifts being a pair of shoes I didn't even think my Mom knew about. I love them. I also received a very sturdy, very awesome portfolio for school, an adorable outfit, year of Xbox Live, Undead Nightmare (awesome game), Iron & Wine, Spirited Away, The Best of Big Bands CD collection, a Richard Feynman book, and strangely Avatar on Blu Ray. I don't have a Blu Ray player. Lol. Looks like I need to get one now! Everyone I bought/made gift for genuinely liked them, and I'm happy about that.

I'm also happy about the fact that I finally finished my phone case. Gah that took FOREVER! I can definitely add more, but for now it's safe to say that I can put the case back on my phone and flash it around. My favorite part is the Hello Kitty. It didn't have that look initially. I added pearls and rhinestones to it! I was afraid it wouldn't work out, but said heck with it. I'm glad I did, it's perfect!


I don't think it would surprise anyone if I said I'm waiting for Nery to get ready and then we're heading to Mitsuwa. Lol. What is this like the 1,000,000,000 time? Well I hope we can get out there. The snow is still 3 feet high everywhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin