Friday, December 31, 2010

Old Year's News

Yesterday I was going to tell you all about how I was swept away to a full night of the city. However, I got swept away again, but with returning some gifts. So now, for New Years eve, I shall re-cap the other day. Oh, please excuse the awful phone pictures. Follow the snow laden path to continue.


So Wednesday I head out to NYC at about 11:30am. I was going to meet my friends for our high tea date at Lady Mendl's. I surprisingly run into my friend Justin on the lightrail. So we make plans to meet up and head home with my mom, who works in NYC, after we're all done with work and tea. Well first of all, the high tea was outrageously beautiful. I felt like I was in the movie A Little Princess, and almost died from the excitement of that. It was incredible!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the high tea was finished I went around the corner to my Mom's work and found out that I was going to visit my Uncle who is here in a penthouse suite! ( ` O `) I was told Justin could also come, so he was defnintely down. We took the 4 and walked to the Royalton Hotel. My boots and feet were soaked by this time, mind you. I have never been in a room like this, ever! I was so blown away, AGAIN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By this time I was starving, so we tried to go to Dave & Buster's in Time Square. Dumbest idea ever. So we left my Uncle and decided to go towards the 33rd street Path Station and find something to eat. Finally at 8pm we found a nice place to eat and then went to the path. I almost got knocked out by the train doors, but we made it. My Dad was there to pick us up in NJ. It was an insane day.

Now it is the last day of this awesome year and I still don't want to say good bye to it. I'm fine with being 24/25 forever. Please don't leave me 2010! Well, that will never happen so I guess I will go get changed into the new clothes I got today and get ready. Yeah my Mom and I went random shopping today and bought so many things. Lol. Completely unintentional, but the conditions were perfect. Oh and lastly, Amalgam is already on his way! I expect to get him on Monday, I hope. I'm looking into his wardrobe now.

Ok, see you next year!! Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin