Friday, December 24, 2010

Getting ready!

It's one minute until Christmas Eve as I write this. I received a letter from my pen pal from Japan. It was all in Japanese so I needed help understanding some of it. However, I could understand most of it. ( ^_^) I'm gonna get started on writing her back.



Also, I got 3 A's so far! I got an A in Algebra, I'm so happy about that. I had a little bit of a doubt that I would, and was expecting a B+. It was a great Christmas present seeing 3 A's on my report. 2010, again, you are the best!



Almost finished with my blackberry case! I wanted to deco over the Hello Kitty I had. I was a bit hesitant when I started, but I am so please with how it came out. I cannot wait to finish and finally be able to put my case back on my phone.

Degrassi until I fall asleep.
I'm not quite sure where we are going for Christmas Eve tomorrow, but it will be fun. I have my outfit that I was going to wear to the high tea yesterday, and I cut my bangs. ( ^ - ^) Oh and the high tea was rescheduled for the 29th because my friend got sick. Better later than never.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin