Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas week in hyper drive.

I have filled my schedule of life! I have so much stuff to do this week it's insane. Will I live through it?! I hope. I wanted to write down my schedule and see what everything looked like all together.

Monday
10am: Commissions
3:30pm: Algebra Tutoring ( o . o)
5pm (I'm hoping): Finish putting together my mom's gift
and get my brother's gift.
6pm: Commissions

Tuesday
10:30am: Algebra Final
12:30pm: Commissions until I am completed
Decoden my phone, and finish my hat before the high tea!
(clean my room and wrap gifts hopefully occurs)

Wednesday
11am: NYC
2:30pm High Tea
6pm: get home.
(hoping 3 commissions are mailed out and already on their way home)

Thursday
10am: Make sure room is clean,
clothes are washed and sorted.

Friday
Christmas Eve with the Family.

Saturday
Christmas with the family/friends.

I can't wait for this week to unfold. I hope everything goes smoothly. All I can really do is hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin