Friday, November 19, 2010

Just as I expected.

EDIT: He is now for sale. ;^_^

Ok, this entry is going to have one focus, which is rare. Today's topic (lol) is BJDs. Let's begin.

I received a Luts El as a trade for face-ups. I've wanted an El, to play with, test out, to embody a dark bad boy. So I was excited when I was able to do the trade. Long story short, I have him now after a while of waiting. I was loosing interest and was looking to sell him....that is until I got the face-up on him. Yep, just as I expected. I don't want to let him go. He's too special, but he doesn't even have a name!! I was thinking Dante, Icarus, or Lucas. I don't know.... I just ran with his look. You normally see El's as soft and sweet, or dark and angry. I wanted to make a mix of all those adjectives, and ended up with;


YES FRECKLES! So now I don't know what to do! He was supposed to be sold so I could buy my Mihael (Amalgam). What am I supposed to doooo! ( > 0 <)
Nery is coming to get me to go to Mitsuwa, so I gotta make the rest quick.
Momochuu may be on her way!

to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful face-up, I think you've done well in capturing that mix of opposites too. It's been a long time since I've seen an El that has me impressed. Now I remember how I used to like that mold once upon a time. :o
    Good luck in your doll savings. It's never been an easy hobby to just keep a set structure for plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much <3
    Yeah the mold is just so versatile and handsome/beautiful. I definitely learned fast that it's not an easy hobby. Boy oh boy. Haha. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin