Monday, November 29, 2010

Harry Potter!! and stuff...



So Harry Potter was great. I was so disappointed when it ended. That movie could have went on forever and I wouldn't have even noticed!! When the credits came up I exclaimed "NOO!" out loud in the theater. Lol. Now to wait the agonizing 6 months. Did I forget to mention that I was so excited for this movie that I dressed in my Hogwarts uniform (real btw) to go to class and go to the theater? ( ^ o ^)

*sigh* <3 RG.

I'm incredibly happy right now because I'm at the final weeks of this semester. Last night I finished the rough draft for the final paper of my hardest class, which really wasn't hard, I'm just lazy. I finished though, and I'm so relieved! The bulk of it is done! Hopefully the input from my teacher won't be along the lines of, "Do it all over, it sucks!" Tomorrow is one of my 2nd to last art class, and we're going to be gathering all our work and chatting about it. I will not be having fun carrying that to school. Japanese class is always fun, and that's the only class I have work to still do. Then it's onto celebrating the end of what was probably the greatest year, or 3 years of my life so far. I'm not even joking. I would have to have like a child or buy my first house to top them.
So December is drawing near, and we got our Christmas tree this past Saturday. It was a pleasant surprise that my family stuck to their plans and no procrastination was involved. Well, until Sunday when we didn't decorate as planned... The tree's name is Ted.

Alright, I'm going to finish Costume Quest (best game EVER) and get my art together for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin