Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Earlier I was seriously about to click the "Submit Order" button to put an AE Miriam (Evey) on layaway. The thing that stopped me was I saw the next billing was going to be on Christmas day and it just didn't feel right. I'm definitely going to think about it more. The time just didn't seem right. I'm drawn by the fact that a 5-6 month layaway will take as long as the process time for the doll...soooo... ( ^_^)
They have a new doll too, Asleep Eidolon that is, and ugh she's too cute too. I don't know what I'm going to do. The prices are great but the process time is crappy. 3-4 months isn't too bad, it's just if you miss the ordering period you have to wait those 3-4 months for the dealer to even order. So say if you just miss the ordering deadline, you'd have to wait for those orders to be processed (3-4months), then order yours and wait for that process (3-4months). That's 6-8months! ( T O T) Next ordering deadline is January, so I'm hoping to start something this month, probably the 30th. I will post my decision when it's made. Haha.

Right now I'm getting ready to head out to see relatives and have too much food. Huzzah! (.......huzzah? what the...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin