Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hallow Halloween.

I'm not sure how this Halloween will go, but I do not accept not doing anything. That just can't happen. I couldn't figure out what to be until last week. I don't know how that will go either. I am going to be Shoshanna Dreyfus from Inglourious Basterds. Yep. I'm going to try to get it as close as humanly possible to her movie premiere outfit. I am also contemplating adding gun shots to the dress. I also just purchased this;


It's not exact but it will do. I hope it comes in time. I will wear it either way. Haha. This reminds me of 2 Halloweens ago when I ordered my Hogwarts uniform at the last minute too. I received the wrong size, but got the right size sent to me just in time. It was great. Keeping fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin