Monday, September 20, 2010

slime Slime SLIME!

Waiting to be picked up to head to Mitsuwa. I got Bikou's eyes in the mail today and THEY ARE PERFECT! Exactly what I wanted. This is one of those rare times where I take the plunge and it is a positive outcome. A wonderful outcome! Yeah, they're just eyes, but I'm happy about simple things these days.

Like the simple face of A SLIME. I have decided I need to start collecting slime paraphernalia from Dragon Quest. I've never played any of the games, but I'm in absolute love with the slime. It's all my friend Nery's fault! When 8 came out he would play it all the time. We always talk about the games we like to each other, so he spoke of things from it that I might have an interested in. Well! I did! OH SLIME! Ever since, because he knows I love them so, he shows me any slime related thing he finds. I just wanna squeeze it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin