Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Green Thumbin'

So I forgot to mention, or at least I think I forgot, that I planted California Poppies from seeds this spring. In the beginning I was actually going to take all the dirt out of the pot and plant something new, I thought the seeds weren't growing. It was May when I was pleasantly surprised that little sprouts were actually appearing! Now, it's almost October, and I'm not quite sure what to do with them, but they've grown so much! I'm so proud! I suppose they are low maintenance because I haven't really been taking care of any of the plants anymore. They still look really healthy. So here are my, from seed, California Poppies!


Basil Plant just because I thought it was pretty.


I gave them both a white border forgetting you won't be able to see it on flickr or my blog. Oh well.
Later tonight I hope to make my second ever bento lunch for tomorrow. I bought so many bento supplies and barely used any of them. We'll to what happens. ( ^ _ ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin