Monday, August 30, 2010

Get back on that horse stupid!

I almost wanted to quit every hobby I have last night. Lol. I was doing commissions and playing Call of Duty:MW2 in between drying times. I could not do either with any skill! It was like my ability to function was stripped from me! I don't know why things like that happen, but it get's really frustrating. What was weird though, only an hour after I felt like quitting, I kept thinking about both. After I washed off the one doll head in defeat, and realized it was dry again I decided I had to continue. My mind couldn't rest. Also the game I won in CoD re-lit the flame. So now I'm almost done the commission and not so stressed out.

However! I go back to school WEDNESDAY! I cannot believe it. WEDNESDAY! It still feels like August just began. Damn time! Why do you go by so fast!? Good thing I cleaned my room in time for school to start. Now I don't have to worry about that jazz. I do have to wash lots of clothes though (T O T ).

I will go swimming today, it's hot and summer is almost gone. I'm clinging onto the few days I have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin