Friday, June 11, 2010

FFXIV beta selected and didn't even get to play.

I was happy to be able to do a faceup on a Volks Genji. Volks' molds are very smooth and rounded so it makes for very smooth paint strokes. It makes the whole process less stressful. I would recommend practicing on a Souldoll or Doll of Dream. Now they are difficult to work with, it's like a runner wearing weights on their ankles. Haha, moving on....

Genesblues' Volks Genji




In other news, I was selected to test FFXIV beta before it was available to the whole world. Exciting right! Oh you know I was. Well, looks like I wasn't so lucky to be one of the people experiencing the "black screen of death" after trying to run the file that OPENS THE DOWNLOAD! Yes I am not having trouble with the game, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN THAT FAR! The exe file that you download to open and it download the game (I do not know why they do this) won't even open properly. No one can figure it out and the testing time has come on gone. Hopefully I can get something by the next testing time on Saturday. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin