Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beaches.

I'm on my Grandma's computer in her home down the shore, and I thought I might as well post something. I'm here because it was her retirement surprise party today. I'm excited to be going to the beach tomorrow! I hope I do not get badly sunburned, and that there will be tons of awesome waves. I brought my DIY camera that I built myself, and I hope to take some pictures while I'm here. Something for my other photography blog most likely. I will keep my fingers crossed, but I'm excited to see how these pictures using a tiny plastic lens piece will come out.

Right before I left, being that I was lucky the night before was cooler, I finished up (mostly) a Pixydoll Dino. She had to be redone 3 times because of the stupid hot and sticky weather we were having. Finally today was the day that worked.





July 4th is just around the corner too, and I will be spending it camping. I'm surprised I'm doing everything I wanted to do this summer, and so soon into it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin