Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More more more crafting!!

I believe I am going to major in a BFA in Graphic Design and minor in Photography. Yes, perhaps!

I have some very awesome ideas in my brain that are dying to come out but my brain is getting ahead of it's self. I really want to make a teeny tutorial for making a pencil case. I wanted to buy a really cute one but then realized I have the supplies anyway to make it. Why not document it and show the whole wide world web. I also have to finish 3 Mandy hats; two of which are 80% complete, and two BJD bodies to be blushed! Phew. I'm a little bit all over the place. I've worn out that statement too.

I'm trying to get things organized and think things through with commissions, web sites, names of websties blah blah blah. Just roll with the punches right? Right. Here's to getting things organized and completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin