Friday, January 15, 2010

Cripes!

I'm trying to make this new template work and it's giving me a headache. Not an actual one but it could possibly happen. I do not understand why the side bar (where the archive is at the bottom) won't go to the right of these entries. I'm confused.

My dad just picked up my package from Singapore with most of my deco stuff! I'm gonna go get it now.

 ワイイ~!!  ヾ(^∇^)

Oh my goodness! I have everything now but I do not know what to do! I don't know what to deco now! (; - ;)
Heheh, I also underestimated how many 200 rinestones is. It's really not that much. Oh boy. I really wish I had a cute white iPhone right about now. What to do? I think we shall move on for now.

In preparation for deco I started making some polymer things. I was eager to make a giant strawberry, and you know what, I DID! This is from the second try because I burned the one prior (-.-0). Second times a charm, litterally. You can also see what inspired my layout, heheh.


I have gloss for my face up work and I was contemplating just using that to gloss this strawberry. 
Then I thought; "Well I do have Sculpey glaze still, let's check it out". 
I twisted it and it made a weird suction noise. What happened next was disappointing yet pretty humorous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin