Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New supplies!

Ok so I bought a new extra fine paintbrush and I can't wait for it to get here so I can try it out! I've been having difficulty with lower lashes. For some reason they'll stay rectangular like this | instead of tapering to a point. I feel it looks ugly that way. Sometimes when I restricted to not do long lashes these rectangular ones happen the most. I like them feathery and long but not everyone else does. I have to get better at doing them short and sweet as well as being nice a tapered. I'm going to have to keep working the kinks out. Frustratioonnn.

Oh and Plajapan has their MSC on preorder. I ordered 3 cans but I have to wait for them to even be in stock. I do not know when that is :(. Damn this stuff is like gold or something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin