Sunday, September 13, 2009

Big Update.

I have been working on face ups and not posting them lol. So this entry will have all of those photos and other updates as well.

First off, I think I will be moving to blogger.com since I really want to keep that account active because it has all my old old old entries in it. I'm kind of at a loss as what to name it though. That and my website in general. Meggilu is ok but kind of childish you know? I don't. Haha. Also thank you to those who commented on my previous post. I will definitely think of something very soon!

Second, I have really started to gather together what I really want to do in life and it definitely involves going back to school 100% now. I want to get my bachelors in Education and something else like Photography. I also want to visit other countries through exchange programs in college or join the JET program and go teach English in Japan when I am finished school. I'm not sure if I will live there long term but I definitely want to live there. I will most definitely(I'm using this word too much..)take Japanese and Japan/Eastern Asian History classes!! Very excited.

Commissions;




























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin